“The biggest change to housing law in Wales for decades.” – Julie James (Welsh Gov Minister)
The long-awaited Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 was implemented by Welsh Government on 1st December 2022.
The legislation introduces an array of changes to how landlords in Wales will have to operate, meaning only very few laws continue to be ‘shared’ with England.
We've put together some guidance on each of the Act’s headline changes, which include;
Let CPS Homes help
We're experts on The Renting Homes (Wales) 2016 Act and are helping landlords navigate through the changes. By instructing us to manage your property, we will...
To discuss CPS Homes taking over management of your property, contact our Senior Property Investment & Market Advisor, Rhys Owen, today via email@example.com or 02920 668585.
- Work with you to put efficient processes in place well in advance of key dates for new legislation and regulations, ensuring you and your properties are compliant, safe and legal.
- Save you the cost of a Rent Smart Wales landlord licence and the hassle of ongoing training.
- Maximise your rental income by ensuring the property is always achieving its full potential.
- Provide you with your own representative within our Lettings and Accounts departments.
- Produce a FREE professional walkthrough video tour and photography as part of our standard marketing package.
- Place you on our VIP Investor list where you'll get priority access to pre-market investment properties before they're listed online.
- Provide you with peace of mind via our Client Money Protection (CMP) policy, professional indemnity insurance, and redress scheme membership.