Rent smart with CPS Homes
on the newly-introduced Rent Smart Wales landlord registration and licensing scheme,
we're here to help landlords comply with the new legislation put on them.
Due to an increasing amount of red tape put in place by the local authority and
Welsh Government in recent years, many landlords
have taken the decision to instruct an agent to manage their properties on their
At CPS Homes, we fulfil Rent Smart Wales criteria
required for an agent licence, meaning we're permitted to continue acting as a managing agent
when others won't be.
By instructing us to manage your property, we will…
- Save you the cost of a landlord licence and the hassle of ongoing training.
- Buffer you from the questions and demands of the local authority and Rent Smart
- Address any issues or problems via our designated Maintenance & Inspections
- Provide you with your own representative within our Lettings and Accounts departments.
- Offer you continued and considered advice on how best to maximise your rental income.
- Provide you with peace of mind via our Client Money Protection (CMP)
policy, professional indemnity insurance, and redress scheme membership.
Do you know the value of your home? Have you renovated or extended? Re-mortgaging or just curious?