Here at CPS Homes we understand that everyone’s lives are busy, and that you may struggle to let, buy, or sell your property while juggling your other commitments. That’s why we offer services that can be accommodated around your needs, no matter how busy you are.
For the family
Family life is busy and far from atypical, which is why we;
- Offer flexible viewing times for both vendors and those wishing to view.
- Gain your approval on all marketing material before it goes live.
- Qualify all prospective buyers to ensure only those financially able to proceed will be shown around your home.
- Offer legal and financial advice through third-party contacts.
- Offer honest feedback on all viewings within 24 hours.
- Share our local expertise on school catchment areas.
We aim to seamlessly take you and your family through the sales process from listing to sale. We deal with all questions, offers and negotiations, leaving you to carry on with family life.
When you’re working nine-to-five, there’s often little time for selling or buying a home. We make moving house easier by;
- Advertising your home on RightMove.
- Showcasing your property on our own website, which receives 16,500 visits each month.
- Offering ‘open evenings’ for cluster viewings.
- Ensuring that the only people we show your home to are financially able to proceed.
- Advertising properties via social media methods.
- Producing floor plans and taking eye-catching photos.
We want you to feel hassle-free from listing to sale, so we answer every question and handle all offers and negotiations, leaving you to carry on with work, family and friends.
When you’re looking to buy-to-let or sell a property to an investor, we offer more than your standard sales and lettings agent by;
- Sourcing investors in a confirmed position to buy.
- Advertising the property on RightMove, as well as our own website, which receives 16,500 visits each month.
- Organising plans, architects and forecasting rental incomes.
- Supervising main building contractors (in cases where we manage the property for lettings afterwards).
- Highlighting any Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO) requirements.
For more information on any of our services or to arrange a free sales valuation, please contact us on our website or give us a call on 02920 454555.